Covid is currently a topic that cannot be avoided at the moment and that presents us with new challenges every day.
It´s the same with travel. Each of us longs to finally be able to travel carefree again and not have to worry about risk areas and quarantine. As an provider of a booking platform for hunting and fishing trips, I´m affected by this too. In order to help you to make your Journey as uncomplicated as possible, I would like to give you some information here.
- make sure that there is a flight to the desired region or country in order to prevent later trip cancellations.
- check which vaccinations or test are required at the destination or whether there is a quarantine obligation on site or after the journey
- clarify in advance with the Outfitter the provisions for cancellation or rescheduling due to Covid reasons
- make sure which documentd are required in the destination country for entry or the flight
- clarify in advance if a visa is necessary and apply for it in good time. This may take a long time
- inform yourself in advance abou all Covid measures on site
- make sure you have travel health insurance to cover any situation
Below I will list and link the official pages of each country that you can currently travel to via Hunting-Wildlife.com offers. Should the regulations change, I will inform you regularly here.
South Africa: https://sacoronavirus.co.za/